Azure Event Hubs Integration
Azure Event Hubs is Microsoft’s popular Big Data streaming and event ingestion platform.With low latency and seamless integration with tools like RudderStack, you can now send millions of events to your event hub for processing. This data can then be stored or transformed into the required format for real-time analytics.
You can integrate Azure Event Hubs seamlessly with other Azure offerings in order to unlock actionable insights from your data. You can allow your Apache Kafka applications to interact with the Event Hubs without having to make any code changes manually. Event Hubs give you a managed Kafka experience without the need to manage your Kafka clusters.
With Azure Event Hubs, you can implement data ingestion in real time as well as perform micro-batching on the same data stream without any hassle.
What You Can Do with Azure Event Hubs
- Real-time flexibility and scalability to work with gigabytes or event terabytes of your event data
- Event Hubs for Kafka allow you to use Kafka applications to talk to event hubs without the need to configure or manage your Kafka clusters
- You can ingest, store or buffer your event data streams in real-time to get valuable insights
In order to manually set up Azure Event Hubs, you would either have to use the Azure Stack or run your own Kafka clusters. Then, you will need to use their API to send events, in addition to managing errors and retrying sending any failed events.
RudderStack provides a simple alternative to this by offering a seamless integration with Azure Event Hubs. It uses the Kafka endpoints provided by Azure Event Hubs to send the events in real time.
Use RudderStack to Send Event Data From Your Mobile Apps Into Azure Event Hubs
You can use RudderStack to send your event data along with its associated properties to Azure Event Hubs. Once you enable the integration, RudderStack will automatically collect all your event data from the specified sources and send it to the event hub in the desired format. This data can then be transformed and used for analytics by the provider as specified by you.
By Adding Azure Event Hubs Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Implement a straightforward integration without the need for any additional installation or setup. All you need is the information regarding your bootstrap server, the name of the event hub and its connection string
- Pick up events in real time for analytics or batch processing
- Automatically send the data to Azure Event Hubs in a format that it expects, without having to worry about preprocessing the data
What are Azure Event Hubs?
Azure Event Hubs finds practical implementations in a variety of scenarios and use-cases such as anomaly or fraud detection, app logging, building analytics pipelines such as clickstream data, live dashboarding and archiving of data, user and device telemetry, and more.
Azure Event Hubs is a fully-managed PaaS, which means you do not have waste any time on its configuration or administration. Event Hubs can also integrate seamlessly with your Kafka apps, so you get the complete Kafka benefits without having to manage or configure your Kafka clusters.
How do I use Azure Event Hubs?
What kind of events can the Azure Event Hubs protocol handle?
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage