Customer.io is a marketing tool that specializes in sending targeted emails, automated push notifications, and customized messages to your customers. With real-time data, Customer.io gives you the necessary tools to get a 360-degree view of your customers and get meaningful, actionable insights to improve your marketing strategy. To sum up, Customer.io is the perfect tool for all your automated messaging and customer engagement needs.
What You Can Do with Customer.io
- Take complete control of your user data
- Segment your customers based on their in-app behavior
- Manage your customer profiles, send targeted 1:1 messages, or broadcast to a specific customer group with relevant ads and marketing information
- Automate your email campaigns and push notifications in real time, using an intuitive drag-drop interface
- Measure the performance of your campaigns, and use the learnings to optimize them
- Create and sustain stronger, long-lasting relationships with your customers
Use RudderStack to Send Your Marketing Data to Customer.io
You can use RudderStack to send data to Customer.io along with the associated event traits or properties. Once the customer.io integration is enabled, RudderStack automatically collects all your event data from your specified sources in real time, and sends it to Customer.io in the desired format. Alternatively, you can also use the RudderStack native SDK to send custom data directly from your device through Customer.io API.
By Adding Customer.io Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Avoid additional installation or setup with an intuitive and straightforward integration
- Send relevant marketing information and key events directly to Customer.io securely
- Be assured about the compatibility of the event data – RudderStack automatically takes care of that
- As soon as you send your event data, you can see it in your Customer.io dashboard
What does Customer.io do?
What are Segments in Customer.io?
There are basically two major kinds of segments in Customer.io – data-driven, and manual. Customers are added to data-driven segments by Customer.io automatically, as per their product behavior and matching of the segment’s predefined conditions. On the other hand, you can manually add or remove customers from a segment in the manual mode. These two types of segments give you complete control over your customers, and how you want to work with the campaigns and notifications catering to them.
Does Customer.io allow third-party Integrations?