Google Cloud Storage Integration
Google Cloud Storage is a cloud object storage service, designed to handle large workloads with no performance overhead. Through a single API, you can access petabytes of data from a given storage class. You can also integrate your data-driven applications seamlessly with your data storage. GCP Storage configures your storage data with a unique Object Lifecycle Management feature, that allows you to automatically transition your data to low-cost storage classes, when it gets past a certain stage, or when you have stored a newer version of that data. You also get to define the access control policies to determine who gets access to your buckets and data objects.
When it comes to storing your business-critical information securely, Google Cloud Storage stands apart from the rest.
What You Can Do with Google Cloud Storage
- Designed to handle workloads that scale to petabytes and exabytes of data
- A single unified API to handle all storage classes – from the highest to the lowest frequency access
- Assured reliability of your data, with ease of access at any time, from anywhere in the world
- Customer-specified encryption of data that ensures the highest security
- Minimum administration and maintenance required
Setting up Google Cloud Storage for storing your event data via different sources can be quite time-consuming. Besides specifying individual buckets to store your data, you need to transform your data manually so that it can be picked up for analysis.
By integrating RudderStack with Google Cloud Storage, you can save precious time in manually configuring your Google Cloud Storage buckets.
Store Your Event Data into Google Cloud Storage Securely Using RudderStack
Through RudderStack, you can easily collect and store your customer event data into your Google Cloud Storage bucket in real-time. There is no need to define a schema – RudderStack automatically does that before sending the data. If you need to store the data in a specific format or structure, you can do so through RudderStack’s custom transformation function.
By Adding Google Cloud Storage Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated ETL pipeline to store your data
- Store your event data in real-time, from a variety of sources
- Get your data in a specified structure or format, without having to use any other tool
- Ensure that your data is reliable and secure at all times
So How Do You Integrate Google Cloud Storage with RudderStack?
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up Google Cloud Storage as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
What is GCP Storage and storage bucket?
Where is the Google Cloud data stored?
Is Google Drive the same as Google Cloud Storage?
What are the different data storage classes in Google Cloud Storage?