Iterable is a digital marketing platform that allows you to maximize your customers LTV by creating better customer experience. Built for high speed and scalability, Iterable supports email, web push, SMS, social, and in-app notifications to engage with your customers effectively. Iterable helps your customers’ preferences, likes and dislikes and gives them tailor-made content recommendations and advertisements.
If building meaningful relationships with your customers is your goal, then Iterable is the perfect tool for you!
What You Can Do with Iterable
- Send personalized cross-platform notifications and recommendations to your customers
- Engage in relevant, timely conversations with your customers and build long-lasting relationships with them
- Leverage the latest Data Science features to create personalized recommendations, based on your customers’ preferences
- Analyze the performance of your campaigns with real time insights
- Turn your innovative campaign ideas into effective marketing strategies with a best-in-class customer success team
In order to set up Iterable manually, you first need to stream all your customer event data into Iterable first, which is quite a time-consuming task. In addition, you need to install code hooks into your website or mobile app or send the data directly to the Iterable API. For this, you will need to learn and understand how the Iterable API works, which is quite a task.
RudderStack allows you to skip this manual configuration by integrating seamlessly with Iterable, and send your event data to Iterable in real time.
Send Event Data to Iterable in Real Time Using RudderStack
RudderStack allows you to configure Iterable as a destination from its dashboard, and send your event data to it directly, without the need for any custom coding or configuration. Once the destination is enabled, events from your sources will start flowing to Iterable through RudderStack. In addition, you can also configure RudderStack to track only those pages that have a category or a name. You can also track specific eCommerce events and send the information to Iterable.
By Adding Iterable Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Track all your marketing information from a variety of sources
- Send events to Iterable in real time without any manual configuration
- Track pages by name or category, or map all pages to the same event name
- Get marketing information from eCommerce events like Product Added or Removed, and Order Completed
What is Iterable?
What is growth marketing?
How does Iterable empower growth marketing?