Keen.io is an enterprise-grade customer analytics platform that allows you to stream, store, and analyze your event data in real-time, using a single API. Its highly secure and flexible architecture provides the best-in-class analytics services to help you get valuable customer insights into improving your app or website.
With Keen.io, you can take complete control of your data life-cycle without the need for any complex coding.
What You Can Do with Keen.io
- Store and analyze your data securely with minimum maintenance and performance overhead
- Understand key customer-specific metrics through intuitive dashboards and reports
- Deliver highly-targeted marketing insights obtained from real-time event data
- Get critical insights into your customer data to improve customer engagement and retention
- Integrate Keen.io with popular third-party analytics tools for better productivity
In order to set up Keen.io manually, there are quite a few steps to be followed. First, you need to map out the events and their properties that you wish to track. Then, you need to decide and install the libraries and SDKs to collect the data into your product. Furthermore, there is a lot of manual coding required if you want to use Keen.io to track custom events.
RudderStack helps you overcome these challenges by offering a simple integration with Keen.io.
Securely Track, Collect and Send Your Event Data to Keen.io Using RudderStack
By Integrating Keen.io Data with RudderStack, You Can:
- Track your user activity data and send it securely to Keen.io
- Eliminate the need to manually install or configure Keen.io SDK in your web app
- Asynchronously track and collect user data in device mode using our easy to use APIs
- Get up-to-date, relevant user information and the associated traits in a compatible format
- Enrich your event data by attaching various parsing add-ons, before routing it to Keen.io
So How Do You Integrate Keen.io with RudderStack?
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up Keen.io as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
Where is the Keen.io data stored?
What is the SendGrid Email Analytics App?
Is the Keen.io data encrypted at transfer at rest?