Amazon Redshift Integration
Amazon Redshift is the world’s most popular cloud data warehouse, with best-in-class performance and reliability. Redshift makes it very easy for you to query petabytes of data in varying formats using standard SQL.
You can also save the results of your queries to be used by other supported analytics services such as Amazon SageMaker and Athena.
With Redshift, you are sure that the best performance even for resource-intensive workloads. Furthermore, it costs less to operate Redshift than any other data warehouse, making it the ideal choice of a cloud data warehouse for a business of any size.
What You Can Do with Amazon Redshift
- Integrate new data sources within minutes, saving your valuable time
- Perform seamless and hassle-free querying of your data at scale
- Store your results for later use and using it with other cutting-edge analytics solutions
- Get a unique combination of speed, performance, and reliability for diverse workloads
- Pay separately for storage and computing, and only for the resources you use
Setting up a Redshift data warehouse on your own can be quite exhausting and time-consuming. You have to build and maintain the data warehouse from scratch, in addition to defining the schema that determines how the data from the sources gets stored in the warehouse.
By simply connecting Redshift as a destination in RudderStack, you can get started in no time at all.
Use RudderStack to Securely Store Your Data in Amazon Redshift
RudderStack makes it very easy for you to send and store your event data in Redshift without having to build and maintain your storage. Enable Redshift as a destination in RudderStack and store all your event data automatically in real-time. Rather than manually configuring the Redshift storage and transforming your data, you can instead devote your precious time to getting meaningful insights out of it.
By Adding Amazon Redshift Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Connect and load your data into Amazon Redshift, in no time
- Track your event data in real-time
- Transform the data before loading, so that is easy to query
- Synchronize your data from a variety of sources with our web and mobile SDKs
What is the use of Amazon Redshift?
What is Amazon Redshift in AWS?
Is Redshift a relational database?
What is the difference between Amazon RDS and Redshift?
Azure Blob Storage