AppsFlyer is a leading mobile marketing, analytics, and attribution platform. It gives you all the tools you need to better understand your customers and drive your marketing strategy accordingly. With AppsFlyer, you can track and measure your users’ journey and product experience.
What You Can Do with AppsFlyer
- Most accurate and reliable attribution data in the industry
- Cutting-edge deep linking to better understand and engage with your customers
- Block fraudulent in-app events and focus only on your real, verified users
- Centralized dashboard to help you segment and manage your audiences better
- Real-time reports to get critical performance metrics such as ROI, cost-per-install, LTV of your ad campaigns, and more
AppsFlyers makes use of its SDKs for effective mobile attribution. Once the SDKs is installed, all the attribution data is collected by AppsFlyer without much effort. However, for collecting information like user ID as well as any custom events, you need to work closely with the AppsFlyer methods and install custom hooks using their iOS and Android methods.
By adding AppsFlyer as a destination in RudderStack, you don’t need to learn any new AppsFlyer methods or install additional code hooks. RudderStack takes care of everything for you.
Send Your Event Data to AppsFlyer Through RudderStack
RudderStack makes it very easy for you to send custom events and their properties directly to AppsFlyer without having to use any additional code or hooks. When you enable AppsFlyer as a destination in RudderStack, add our Android or iOS SDK to your project. RudderStack will then automatically start tracking, collecting, and sending your data to AppsFlyer for attribution.
By Adding AppsFlyer Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Collect and send custom events to AppsFlyer without having to install additional code, or use any hook
- Get all your event data into AppsFlyer in real-time, in the desired format
- Map the standard AppsFlyer events to the events received from your source
- Transform the events where the conventions do not match the required AppsFlyer specifications
What is Appsflyer used for?
AppsFlyer is a popular mobile marketing and attribution tool that helps you understand where your app traffic is coming from. It also helps you measure their advertising effectiveness. AppsFlyer’s efficient analytics capabilities allows you to understand your overall customer journey, optimize your apps, improve customer relationships and boost your overall ROI.
What is the purpose of attribution?
Attribution helps you better understand which channels, campaigns and product features attract the most customers, or have the most impact on your customers. It allows you to optimize your product features so that you can maximize customer engagement, and improve your conversion and retention rate. There are various popular attribution models used in the market today, such as multi-touch attribution, time decay, lift studies, etc.
What is an attribution tool?
Marketing teams use attribution tools to plan advertising and marketing campaigns by identifying the most cost-effective ads or the ones that are driving the most visitor traffic. They use the attribution tools as a bridge between the marketing activities and customer acquisition or retention.
What is Mobile App Tracking?