Chartbeat is a platform that offers real-time analytics, as well as tools to better understand and engage with your audience. It is designed especially for content teams to help them make informed editorial decisions and optimize their content for a better ROI.
Chartbeat also offers intuitive reports and dashboarding capabilities to assess key performance metrics around your content and insights that help in increasing your readership.
What You Can Do with Chartbeat
- Leverage analytics to optimize your content workflow
- Better understand what type of content works best for you and your readers
- Identify device and platform-specific trends with respect to the content as well as your audience
- Improve your overall engagement with your audience
- Integrate your native app data with custom advanced querying and reporting tools
With RudderStack’s integration with Chartbeat, you can skip all this tedious work and get quick insights on your readers’ activities instantly.
Send Your Customer Event Data to Chartbeat Using RudderStack
RudderStack allows you to send real-time information about your web pages along with their properties to Chartbeat. Once you enable Chartbeat as a destination in RudderStack, the Chartbeat script will be added to your website automatically. Chartbeat is best used with data that is detailed and with relevant context. RudderStack makes sure all the data that goes into Chartbeat is accurate, to-the-point, and ready for Chartbeat to pick up for analysis.
By Integrating Chartbeat Data with RudderStack, You Can:
- Track and send your event data to Chartbeat in real-time without the need for any additional code
- Record relevant metadata related to your content such as the author name and article category, with their associated properties
- Get data from your single-page applications seamlessly by asynchronously loading chartbeat.js along with the properties already specified in the page call
- Use the Chartbeat video script to track and capture video interactions
So How Do You Integrate Chartbeat with an Open-source CDP, like Rudderstack?
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up Chartbeat as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
What is Chartbeat?
Some of Chartbeat’s key features include in-page content optimization, robust real time reporting, intuitive dashboards, cutting-edge performance measurement, and many more. With Chartbeat, you can better understand what your audiences are reading and liking and give them tailor-made content so that they remain your life-long customers and boost your overall business revenue.
How current is the data in my Advanced Queries report?