Firebase offers best-in-class analytics, messaging, and app development capabilities, which help you grow your business. It gives you the cutting-edge analytics tools you need to understand your customers better and devise better engagement strategies. It also gives you the ability to improve your mobile apps by running product and marketing experiments, testing new features, and implementing the changes that suit your business needs. Some other key features of Google’s premium mobile app analytics offering includes secure authentication, crash reporting, cloud messaging, dynamic linking, and a lot more.
With Firebase, you get the ability to build apps in a quick, hassle-free manner without worrying about managing the infrastructure. If building powerful, reliable, and high quality apps that help you grow the business is your goal, then Firebase is the perfect tool for you!
What You Can Do with Firebase
- Engage your active users with contextual, targeted messaging
- Customize how your app looks and feels to each user
- Send free cross-platform messages and notifications to your users
- Get a complete 360-degree view of your customers in a single dashboard
- Leverage machine learning and advanced analytics to predict user churn
- Test new features and experiments, and roll out only the changes that work
Setting up Firebase manually for your mobile app analytics can be a bit time-consuming. First, you need to decide and map out the events you want to track and analyze. Then comes the decision – which libraries and SDKs to use, followed by installing and configuring them on your mobile platforms. You will then need to work with the Firebase SDK methods to specifically work with the events in a manner that is compatible with Firebase.
You can start using Firebase for your mobile analytics in no time by simply adding it as a destination in RudderStack
Use RudderStack to Send Event Data From Your Mobile Apps Into Firebase
You can send your event data from your source mobile apps to Firebase through RudderStack’s mobile SDKs without the need for any additional setup or code. RudderStack can track events pertaining to user demographics and behavior and transform it to match Firebase’s specifications. It means that you can instead focus on using that data to improve your app’s quality and grow your business.
By integratingFirebase Data with RudderStack, You Can:
- Track and send events from your Android, iOS or Unity projects
- Map all your tracked events to the appropriate events specified by Firebase
- Transform the event properties as per the required Firebase standards
- Check the events and their properties using the Firebase Debug View
- Send standard Firebase events that are not mapped to any event tracked by RudderStack
What is a Firebase project?
What are the supported browsers for accessing Firebase console?
How do I add Firebase to an existing Google project?