Google Ads Integration
Google Ads (previously called Google Adwords), is a popular online advertising platform that is used by many businesses to drive website visits and increase their visibility.
Google is considered to be the undisputed de facto leader in online advertising, fielding more than 3 billion search queries per day. Google thus exposes advertisers and businesses to an unparalleled audience of users who are actively looking for relevant information on various services and goods.
With Google Ads, you can place strategic ads related to the keywords searched by the users. A contextual, well-timed ad can convert people into your potential customers – and Google Ads is just the perfect tool to help you build one.
What You Can Do with Google Ads
- Integrate Google Ads seamlessly with Google search and Maps to advertise your products or services
- Drive online and offline conversions and sales, and mailing list sign-ups
- Use the Google Adwords API to manage your Google Ads campaigns, accounts and reports
- The click-to-call feature that allows you to add a phone number for potential customers to get directly in touch with you
- Pause or suspend your ads at any time as well as adjust the budget allocation for your ads
- Improve your ads over time to attract more customers and increase your ROI
Use RudderStack to Send Your Event Data to Google Ads Seamlessly
gtag.js) and an API that allows you to send your event data to Google Ads in the required format.
With RudderStack, you can capture distinct information about your users and their actions so that you can use it for advertising on Google and land potential customers effectively.
By Integrating Google Ads with RudderStack, You Can:
- Effectively use Google Ads site tag gtag.js to send your event data to Google Ads
- Map relevant properties of your event data to the corresponding Google Ads fields
- Perform effective page load conversions using the RudderStack SDK by merely passing the event name in the page call
How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads, also called Google AdWords, is Google’s popular advertising system which allows advertisers to bid on certain keywords so that their ads appear in Google’s search results for those keywords. Google thus makes money from the searches as the advertisers pay for the clicks.
What is the difference between Google ads and Google AdWords?
There is no difference between Google AdWords and Google Ads. They are the same product.
Are Google Ads safe?
Google Ads are absolutely safe. Google does not disclose any personal information to the advertisers. For more details, you can visit https://safety.google/privacy/ads-and-data/.
Which is better - Google ads or Facebook ads?
Google AdWords and Facebook Ads both give you the ability to target or retarget specific audiences through keywords relevant to your business or product. You can target potential customers by their age, location, and many other aspects. One of the key differences between the two, however, is that while Google Ads help you find new customers, Facebook Ads helps new customers find you.