Hubspot is a leading CRM platform that specializes in inbound marketing, lead tracking, as well as customer service. It offers cutting-edge tools and support for building and maintaining healthy relationships with your leads and customers. From automating marketing activities and emails to tracking your leads, HubSpot has you covered in every aspect of your marketing strategy.
What You Can Do with HubSpot
- Analyze and increase your website traffic
- Design and run efficient inbound marketing campaigns
- Analyze and understand your customers’ behavior through state-of-the-art analytics offerings
- Generate crucial leads and automate mundane marketing and email tracking activities
- Connect with your customers and appreciate their feedback better
In order to sync your leads into HubSpot, you must either integrate it with your sources, or manually upload the CSVs containing the leads. This can be quite a tedious task, and take up a lot of your time as well. Manually managing each and every customer’s current lifecycle stage and also prove to be very challenging.
By integrating RudderStack with HubSpot, you can eliminate all of these challenges at once.
Marketing Automation Made Easy with HubSpot and RudderStack
Adding HubSpot as a destination in RudderStack makes it very easy for you to optimize your inbound marketing activities. With RudderStack’s SDKs for mobile and web, you can track, collect, and send your customer data into HubSpot without having to write a single line of code manually.
By Integrating HubSpot Data with RudderStack, You Can:
- Optimize lead generation and updating the details of potential leads
- Create and synchronize potential leads into HubSpot from various sources in real time
- Update custom fields and properties created in HubSpot such as a customer’s contact, name, address, and more
- Eliminate the need to upload CSVs into HubSpot manually
What is HubSpot used for?
HubSpot is a popular CRM platform with excellent support for social media marketing, customer engagement and support and search engine optimization. HubSpot supports integration for popular tools such as Salesforce, SugarCRM, Dynamics CRM and more.
Is HubSpot safe to use?
HubSpot is extremely secure and safe to use. Many businesses that work with highly sensitive and confidential data use HubSpot for their day to day work. These businesses include top organizations in the banking, legal and healthcare sectors.
Is HubSpot a CRM?
Yes. HubSpot is a free CRM tool and offers features such as customer segmentation, tracking website activity, contacts management, email marketing, and more.
Is HubSpot better than Salesforce?
While Salesforce has a highly customizable lead management system, HubSpot helps small businesses get up and running with effective lead generation and marketing activities. In addition, HubSpot offers features for customer engagement and retention, as well as email and content marketing.