Intercom is an in-app messaging platform used by many businesses for customer support, onboarding, and engagement. It supports email and live chat, as well as offers a responsive helpdesk and knowledge-base for quick query resolution of the customers. If building long-lasting customer relationships while driving business growth is your goal, then Intercom is a must-have app in your marketing stack.
What You Can Do with Intercom
- Use intelligent chatbots to identify your best leads and convert them into your customers
- Send tailored onboarding messages, in-app campaigns, and engage with your leads effectively
- Understand your customers better, based on their in-app behavior
- Improve your CSAT score by reducing the contact to resolution times
- Keep a record of the past support interactions with your users
- Maintain a consolidated knowledge base to help improve the productivity of your team
With RudderStack, you need not worry about all these challenges. A simple integration with Intercom takes care of all of the above tasks.
Send Your Customer Event Data to Intercom Through RudderStack
You can use RudderStack to collect your customer event data from a variety of sources and send it to Intercom. By enabling Intercom as a destination, you can configure the RudderStack native SDKs to add Intercom to your Android or iOS project. RudderStack also ensures that the format of the event properties is compliant with Intercom’s API specifications.
By Adding Intercom Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Create new users or update their details, which will reflect in Intercom
- Transform your tracked events and their properties, as per Intercom’s specifications
- Remove unwanted users from a company list, so that they don’t get any company-specific notifications
- Subscribe or unsubscribe users from a mailing list
- Send user-specific information such as URLs of pages visited, email address and more, to Intercom for analysis
What is Intercom?
Intercom allows you to personalize your communications with the customers or visitors using your product or website. It offers features such as targeted content, behavior-driven emails and push notifications, and a lot more.
Who uses Intercom?
What can I do with Intercom?