What you can do with Keen.io
Store and analyze your data securely with minimum maintenance and performance overhead
Understand key customer-specific metrics through intuitive dashboards and reports
Deliver highly-targeted marketing insights obtained from real-time event data
Get critical insights into your customer data to improve customer engagement and retention
Integrate Keen.io with popular third-party analytics tools for better productivity
In order to set up Keen.io manually, there are quite a few steps to be followed. First, you need to map out the events and their properties that you wish to track. Then, you need to decide and install the libraries and SDKs to collect the data into your product. Furthermore, there is a lot of manual coding required if you want to use Keen.io to track custom events.
RudderStack helps you overcome these challenges by offering simple integration with Keen.io.
How to set up the Keen.io Integration
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up Keen.io as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
Securely Track, Collect and Send Your Event Data to Keen.io Using RudderStack
By Integrating Keen.io Data with RudderStack, you can:
- Track your user activity data and send it securely to Keen.io
- Eliminate the need to manually install or configure the Keen.io SDK in your web app
- Asynchronously track and collect user data in device mode using our easy to use APIs
- Get up-to-date, relevant user information and the associated traits in a compatible format
- Enrich your event data by attaching various parsing add-ons, before routing it to Keen.io
Crate and Barrel
Head of Engineering at Loveholidays
Head of Data Engineering at Mattermost
Data Engineer at Pachyderm
Crate and Barrel