Kissmetrics is a cross-platform behavior analytics platform designed especially for the product and marketing teams. It allows you to better understand your customers by analyzing their overall product journey.
Kissmetrics’ cutting-edge analytics capabilities will enable you to get actionable insights on improving customer engagement, identify improvement areas in your product, and boost your conversion rates. If enhancing your brand value and optimizing ROI is your goal, then Kissmetrics is a must-have tool in your marketing arsenal.
What You Can Do with Kissmetrics
- Track key performance metrics such as bounce rate, sales, user drop-offs, conversion rate, and more
- Better understand your audience behavior based on their website activity
- Leverage analytics to optimize your campaigns and predict user churn
- Seamless integration with third-party tools for cross-stream analysis
- Intuitive dashboards and automated reports suited for marketers and product managers
In order to set up Kissmetrics manually, there are quite a few steps to be followed. First, you need to map out the events and their properties that you wish to track. Then, you need to decide and install the libraries and SDKs to collect the data into your product. Furthermore, there is additional configuration and manual coding required if you wish to use Kissmetrics with any other analytics tool, or to track custom events.
You can circumvent this tedious process by simply integrating Kissmetrics with RudderStack.
Use RudderStack to Send Event Data From Your Mobile Apps Into Kissmetrics
Using our open-source CDP,, you can collect your customer event data from a variety of sources and send them to Kissmetrics securely. Once enabled as a destination in RudderStack, all your events will start flowing to Kissmetrics automatically in real-time. All the relevant information, such as user activity and key metrics related to your campaign, will be visible in your Kissmetrics dashboard. Rather than worrying about getting the data in the required format, RudderStack helps you focus on what is essential – driving conversion and increasing your customer lifetime value.
By Adding Kissmetrics Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Track and send event data from your web or mobile app to Kissmetrics securely
- Implement native event tracking without any custom coding
- Use relevant Kissmetrics-specified endpoints to send events along with their associated traits
- Automatically map the tracked user events and their properties to the Kissmetrics-defined events without any manual transformation
- Make sure all of your collected data is tailor-made for analytics and on-the-fly reporting
So How Do You Integrate Kissmetrics with RudderStack?
It’s very easy! Use our step-by-step guide to set up Kissmetrics as a destination in RudderStack, and get started in no time at all.
What is Kissmetrics?
How does Kissmetrics work?
How to verify if Kissmetrics is working?