Kochava is a mobile attribution platform that offers best-in-class app analytics, deep linking, performance measurement, and effective marketing solutions. It allows you to better understand and engage with your audience through customized targeted campaigns.
Kochava also enables you to measure the performance of these campaigns, test new features, and tweak your campaigns to get the maximum ROI.
Kochava supports real-time analytics, through which you always get the latest insights on how you can improve your marketing strategy.
Now you can improve your conversion rates, as well as increase your audience retention without any hassle, using Kochava.
What You Can Do with Kochava
- Perform expert data management and onboarding
- Implement behavioral segmentation of your audiences and targeted campaigns for them
- Set up contextual and dynamic deep linking
- Configure expert mobile app attribution and performance measurement
- Predict churning users through real time analytics of your data
- Use Kochava’s dashboard to get instant, meaningful and easy to understand insights
- Set up ad fraud detection and strict data privacy regulations
To set up Kochava manually, you need to install and configure Kochava’s mobile SDKs for your apps on all the required platforms, be it Android or iOS. There is also some custom coding involved to get Kochava up and running; tracking event records requires you to install a unique code hook for each and every event you wish to record. This can prove to be quite a time-consuming process.
RudderStack helps you overcome this problem with ease. By setting up Kochava as an integration, you can start tracking your events in no time at all.
Send Customer Events to Your Kochava Dashboard Using RudderStack
With RudderStack, you can send relevant customer event data to Kochava for effective attribution and cross-channel spend analysis. By enabling Kochava as a destination in RudderStack, you can avoid the time-consuming process of setting up event webhooks for each event that you want to record. RudderStack collects all the event data you need and sends it securely to Kochava in the format it expects.
By Integrating Kochava Data for RudderStack, You Can:
- Avoid the need to add custom code or manually configure the Kochava SDK
- Send your event data to Kochava in real-time, in the required format
- Track relevant customer events and map them to Kochava’s standard events automatically
- Send custom events that are not a part of the Kochava standard events
What is Kochava?
How does the Kochava tracker work?
How does Kochava get browser user identification?