Lotame is a popular data enrichment platform, used mainly in the marketing, publishing and digital advertising domain. Its real time data management solutions help you find new customers, increase engagement with them, and increase their overall LTV.
If growing business revenue through maximizing audience interaction is your goal, then Lotame is a must-have tool in your marketing stack.
What You Can Do with Lotame
- Bring together your scattered data sources and find meaningful insights
- Enrich your data with curated second and third-party data
- Build your audiences based on demographics, location, interests, and more
- Increase effective engagement with your customers and grow business revenue
- Build comprehensive data science solutions with useful behavioral data from your customer profiles
With RudderStack, you get the assurance that the syncing will be done properly and on time.
Use RudderStack to Send Event Data to Lotame Periodically
RudderStack supports syncing Lotame’s BCP Pixel and DSP Pixel through our API calls. You can provide multiple BCP and DSP templates to RudderStack, and it automatically includes these sources of image pixels in the web app.
Syncing of DSP Pixels happens once in 7 days, RudderStack stores the sync timestamp in storage. On every page call, RudderStack checks for the event payload and the last syncing timestamp. If it is before 7 days or more, RudderStack automatically triggers the syncing.
By Integrating Lotame Data with RudderStack CDP, You Can:
- Ensure timely sync of your Lotame Pixels
- Provide multiple BCP and DSP templates for syncing to Lotame
- Use the Android SDK to sync Lotame Pixels via your Android app
- Skip any manual configuration or syncing tasks and save valuable time
What is Lotame?
What is a DMP?
What is the difference between a CDP and a DMP?