Mailchimp is a popular email marketing platform that allows you to grow your audience, find new customers and devise strategies to boost your sales. With Mailchimp, you get all the tools you need to automate various marketing activities and connect with your customers most efficiently. Mailchimp’s effective mailing system allows you to leverage customized, pre-built email automation to connect with the right customers at the right time. Emails often tend to give you the highest ROI, and Mailchimp allows you to get the most out of your email marketing strategy to grow your business.
If you are looking to increase your conversion rate, improve customer retention, and ultimately grow your business, Mailchimp is the perfect marketing solution for you.
What You Can Do with Mailchimp
- Promote your business on a variety of platforms – including email, social media, and dedicated landing pages
- Build personalized ad and email campaigns using custom professional-looking templates
- Get all your user data in one place using Mailchimp’s audience dashboard
- Understand your customers’ activities and overall behavior in real-time
- Implement smart analytics to make effective marketing decisions
Keeping your Mailchimp lists updated at all times can be quite a task, if you’re doing it manually. Identifying your subscribers, tracking their attributes such as last login, subscription, etc. requires you to write a custom script that communicates with Mailchimp whenever these attributes change. These scripts would have to be run periodically, or you would have to develop a custom library that tracks these changes in real time.
You can circumvent this tedious process by simply integrating Mailchimp with Rudderstack.
Simplify Customer Analytics Using RudderStack and Mailchimp
RudderStack eliminates the need for dedicated ETL systems or custom scripts to update your Mailchimp lists. RudderStack captures the details of your users across various platforms along with their traits and updates your Mailchimp lists accordingly. You can also add a new user to the list or add a user to multiple Mailchimp lists.
With RudderStack, your Mailchimp records will always be up-to-date, so you can use it to promote and grow your business.
By Adding Mailchimp Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Send your user data to Mailchimp without having to build a connection to the Mailchimp API
- Add or update users to Mailchimp lists while ensuring there is no duplication of records
- Subscribe your users to multiple lists depending on your business requirements
- Send custom traits or merge fields to Mailchimp directly
- Update the subscription status of your existing users
What is MailChimp used for?
Does MailChimp work with Gmail?
Does Mailchimp have analytics?