Mixpanel is an industry-leading product and behavioral analytics platform. It is used by many businesses to optimize their product and increase user engagement.
Mixpanel allows you to analyze the customer event data and identify trends associated with your key business metrics.
With Mixpanel, you can better understand your users’ overall behavior and take appropriate steps to increase engagement with them. If improving customer retention and improving your business KPIs is your goal, then Mixpanel is a must-have tool to have in your marketing stack.
What You Can Do with Mixpanel
- Analyze customer event data across a variety of platforms, including mobile and the web
- Implement efficient correlation analysis to identify critical trends in your business metrics, as well as audience behavior
- Formulate and test hypotheses related to changes in your product’s features and measure their impact on the audience
- Implement the features that work for you, improve customer engagement and boost your retention rate
To implement Mixpanel, you need to primarily build and work with two major Mixpanel APIs – Mixpanel and Mixpanel People. You also need to map out your events that need to be collected along with their associated traits. In addition you need to install the relevant SDKs and libraries to collect this data. While the Mixpanel reporting aspect is quite straightforward, it is this initial setup that involves a lot of hassle and time investment.
By adding Mixpanel support in RudderStack, you can overcome all these challenges involved in integrating Mixpanel manually, and get the data flowing in no time at all.
Simpliy Customer Analytics Using RudderStack and Mixpanel
Mixpanel makes extensive use of customer event data for product and behavioral analytics. RudderStack tracks and collects this data from your specified sources and sends it to Mixpanel in real-time. The integration is quite straightforward, and once enabled, RudderStack starts tracking all the information related to your users and their on-site activities. This information is then sent to Mixpanel in real-time in a format that it expects.
By Integrating Mixpanel Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Track and collect all your customer data from a variety of sources including web and mobile applications
- Send the events to Mixpanel without worrying about transforming and readying it for analytics
- Collect relevant events and details related to user engagement and other real time insights
- Create and send events with custom properties without worrying about their compatibility with Mixpanel
What is Mixpanel?
What is Mixpanel used for?
How to name your Mixpanel data?
What is the Mixpanel API?