Salesforce is the world’s best enterprise CRM platform. It unifies services across various verticals such as marketing, sales, analytics, IT, and customer service to drive customer engagement and give them the best possible experience.
What You Can Do with Salesforce
- Efficient tracking of relevant customer information as well as interactions
- Up-to-date customer information at all times, allowing for real-time decision-making
- Personalized customer engagement and support
- Seamless scalability, ideal for small and large businesses alike
- Easy setup and management of your CRM applications and ERP systems
In order to set up Salesforce manually, you need to first configure all your data sources and transform the data into the right format. The setup also involves manual uploading of CSVs containing your Salesforce leads. For periodic updating, you may even need to set up a dedicated system that uploads these CSVs with the latest changes. In short, it is quite a hassle.
By integrating RudderStack with Salesforce, you can ensure all your leads and relevant information is fed into Salesforce in real-time, in the format that you expect.
Streamline Your Salesforce Data with RudderStack
With RudderStack, it is very easy to turn your customer event data across various platforms into actionable data inside Salesforce, without using any customized system or platform. By adding Salesforce as a destination in RudderStack, you can quickly identify leads from a variety of sources and feed them to your Salesforce CRM app in real time.
By Adding Salesforce Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Update your Salesforce data in real time, and get a 360-degree view of your customers
- Optimize your business processes by avoiding repetitive and inefficient daily uploads of your data to keep the system updated
- Get your leads from your website or mobile app into Salesforce securely, without having to use any API
- Identify a potential lead inRudderStack, and send that information directly to Salesforce for lead creation
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated ETL pipeline through quick, easy and secure integration with Salesforce
- Enrich your leads with additional data, using third-party services like Clearbit before you send them to SalesForce
What is Salesforce?
Is SalesForce just a CRM?
Does Salesforce use SQL?
What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Salesforce is a global industry leader in CRM, who specialize in building and maintaining effective client relations.