Snowflake is a modern cloud data warehouse known for its speed, scalability and high performance. It provides a secure platform to share and manage your data workloads at any scale. Snowflake is touted as a modern data warehouse with advanced data science and app development capabilities. It also supports augmented data lakes and simplified data enrichment techniques.
With almost no effort required to handle it, Snowflake allows you to focus on getting actionable and meaningful insights from your data, instead of worrying about the data management aspect.
What You Can Do with Snowflake
- Simplify all your data warehousing and analytics needs
- Work with varying data sources and types without worrying about compatibility issues
- Integrate popular Business Intelligence and Data Science tools
- Develop modern data-driven applications using its powerful querying capabilities
- Eliminate the management and administration aspects of traditional data warehouses
Setting up a Snowflake data warehouse on your own can be quite exhausting and time-consuming. You have to build and maintain the data warehouse from scratch, in addition to defining the schema that determines how the data from the sources gets stored in the warehouse.
By simply connecting Snowflake as a destination in RudderStack, you can get started in no time at all.
Collect, Store, and Analyze Your Data Using RudderStack and Snowflake
With RudderStack, you can now send your event data from a variety of data sources to Snowflake. All you need to do is configure Snowflake as a destination in RudderStack. Once enabled, events collected by RudderStack will automatically start flowing to Snowflake in real-time. You also need not define a warehouse schema before sending your event data, as RudderStack will automatically do that for you.
By Integrating Snowflake Data with RudderStack, You Can:
- Track, collect and send data from a variety of sources, including web and mobile devices
- Transform your event data before loading it to Snowflake
- Avoid the tedious warehouse schema definitions
- Focus on getting meaningful insights from your data, rather than worrying about acquiring and transforming it
What is Snowflake used for?
What is Snowflake data exchange?
Does Snowflake use AWS?
Is Snowflake an ETL tool?
Azure Blob Storage