Amazon Kinesis Integration
Amazon Kinesis offers easy-to-use, cost-effective data streaming services with high scalability and complete flexibility.
With Kinesis, you can easily ingest, buffer, and process large volumes of streaming data in real-time. You can then analyze these streams to gather useful, actionable insights.
Kinesis supports various data formats such as audio, video, application logs, clickstream data, and IoT data. It provides unique streaming services to ingest and leverage this data to perform machine learning as well as advanced analytics.
What You Can Do with Amazon Kinesis
- Fully managed service with no requirement of manual infrastructure administration
- Support for high flexibility with the capability to process large volumes of data at very low latencies
- Allows you to ingest and process data in real-time so that you don’t miss out on any insights
- Rich support for machine learning, advanced analytics, and IoT capabilities to build state-of-the-art data applications
In order to set up Amazon Kinesis, you need to manually configure a Kinesis stream. You also need to install and configure the Kinesis API libraries and SDKs into your code for each event property that you wish to track. Optionally, you will have to learn the more advanced methods to access the Kinesis API and implement additional advanced functionalities.
RudderStack allows you to skip all these manual steps, and configure Amazon Kinesis seamlessly, through a simple integration.
Use RudderStack to Send Event Data From Your Mobile Apps Into Amazon Kinesis
With RudderStack, you can now configure Amazon Kinesis as a destination. Once enabled, you will be able to ingest, buffer, and process your event data in real-time without any hassle. You can use the RudderStack cloud mode to track and collect event data from a variety of data sources such as your website or mobile apps. You can then dump this data directly into your Amazon Kinesis stream. If you have your AWS credentials configured on your machine, you don’t require any other credentials to set up Amazon Kinesis.
By Adding Amazon Kinesis Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Track, collect and send customer event data to your Amazon Kinesis streams
- Store the data into Kinesis without worrying about its authenticity and format
- Easily set up your Kinesis stream on the RudderStack dashboard without any hassle
- Ingest real-time data for machine learning, analytics or any other purpose of your choice
What does Amazon Kinesis do?
What is AWS Kinesis based on?
Which types of Amazon Kinesis services are available?
What is the difference between Kinesis stream and Kinesis firehose?
Google Cloud Storage
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage