Leanplum is a cross-platform mobile marketing platform. It allows you to send SMS and push notifications to boost customer engagement and boost your business revenue.
Leanplum offers the tools and resources you need to better understand your audience and devise strategies to improve engagement and, thereby, user retention.
You can build intuitive, contextual marketing campaigns across various platforms to turn your leads into potential customers.
What You Can Do with Leanplum
- Use simple and straightforward data-driven tools for effective mobile marketing
- Build your brand value through active customer engagement and retention
Improve your conversion rate through state-of-the-art email and in-app marketing campaigns
- Better understand your audience and personalize your push notifications accordingly
- Use analytics to measure the performance of your campaigns and test new features to improve them
To use Leanplum effectively, you generally need to integrate its mobile SDK in your app and configure it to track and collect the data you need. You also need to learn the necessary methods and install the required code hooks to send relevant events and record user attributes.
By integrating RudderStack with Leanplum, you need not worry about doing any manual configurations or custom coding.
Send Your Customer Event Data to Leanplum Using RudderStack
By integrating RudderStack with Leanplum, you can simply bundle the Leanplum SDK and send data to Leanplum in real time. There is no need to set up a dedicated ETL pipeline or install any custom webhooks. You can add Leanplum to your Android/iOS project and send all your event data through the RudderStack SDKs and leverage Leanplum’s features to the fullest.
By Adding Leanplum Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Bundle the Leanplum SDK with RudderStack to get the best out of Leanplum
- Obtain relevant information about the users and their traits such as in-app data, email, and messages and pass it to Leanplum
- Send free-flowing event names and their properties without having to modify the event payload
- Ensure that the event data is sent to Leanplum in the required format, without having to use any code hooks or define a specific schema
What is Leanplum?
Does Leanplum have A/B testing?
What is an App-Inbox?