MinIO is an enterprise-grade object storage solution with the promise of simplicity, reliability, high performance, and scalability. Its cloud-native architecture allows you to work with data-intensive workloads without compromising speed and performance.
With the resources and tools to build modern, production-ready, modern data-driven applications, MinIO stands out as the fastest-growing object storage system out there.
What You Can Do with MinIO
- Completely open-source, and released under the Apache V2 license
- Kubernetes-friendly, which means it supports containerization and orchestration
- Fully compatible with the Amazon S3 API for efficient object storage
- Minimum configuration and system administration makes it easy to set up and use MinIO
- Support for cutting-edge machine learning and Big Data analytics
Setting up MinIO for storing your event data via different sources can be quite time-consuming. Besides specifying individual buckets to store your data, you need to transform your data manually so that it can be picked up for analysis.
By integrating RudderStack with MinIO, you can save precious time in manually configuring your MinIO buckets.
Securely Send Your Event Data to MinIO Buckets Using RudderStack
With RudderStack, you can send your event data to your MinIO with ease. Configure MinIO as a destination by entering the relevant MinIO connection settings. RudderStack will then start collecting all the events from your source and sending them to the specified MinIO buckets instantly. RudderStack also transforms the event data into a compatible JSON format before sending it to MinIO, so you can focus on getting the relevant business insights out of your data without having to worry about the right format.
By Adding MinIO Support for RudderStack, You Can:
- Connect to MinIO without having to write a single line of code
- Collect data from a variety of sources and send them securely to MinIO
- Dump your data into MinIO buckets without having to specify a warehouse schema definition
- Transform your event data into the right format for machine learning and analytics
What is MinIO?
How does MinIO work?
What is MinIO in distributed mode?
Does MinIO need Docker to be deployed?